Land for saleFordingbridge, Hampshire
- An attractive block of level pasture land
- Extends to approximately 4.2 acres
- Adjoining the north-west settlement boundary of Fordingbridge
- Benefits from Forest Rights (Common of Pasture)
- Further lots available
LOT 2: Approximately 4.2 acres (1.69 hectares) of level pasture land suitable for agricultural or equestrian grazing.
An attractive block of level pasture land extending to approximately 4.2 acres (1.69 hectares) in total.
The land will appeal to agricultural and equestrian buyers and those interested in the amenity and environmental qualities of the land. The position of the land in relation to the settlement boundary of Fordingbridge may also appeal to investors interested in possible long term development potential.
A further 34.8 acres of land is available separately.
An independent metered mains water supply will be installed on or before completion.
TENURE AND POSSESSION:
The land is being offered for sale freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
The land benefits from the Right of Common of Pasture entitling the owner(s) to depasture ponies, cattle and donkeys onto the open wastes of the New Forest.
SINGLE PAYMENT SCHEME:
The land is registered on the Rural Land Register for the purposes of this scheme; however, no Single Payment Entitlements are available to purchase.
No claim has been submitted for the 2013 scheme year.
NITRATE VULNERABLE ZONE:
The property is not situated within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
All sporting rights are in hand and included within the sale.
The mineral rights are reserved to a third party but without the right to work the land.
There shall be no ingoing valuation or counter claim for dilapidations. The seller reserves the right to cut and take away the crop of grass growing on the land on or before completion.
RIGHTS OF WAY AND EASEMENTS:
The land is sold subject to and with the benefit of all matters contained in or referred to in the property and charges register of the registered title together with all public or private rights of way, wayleaves, easements and other rights of way affecting the property.
Access to Lot 2 is via a right of way over Marl Lane.
Ownership of boundaries (where known) are as indicated on the sale plan by inward facing 'T' marks.
The internal boundary between Lot 1 and Lot 2 shall, if required, be fenced by the seller on or before completion (specification of fence to be agreed).
METHOD OF SALE:
The land is to be offered for sale by private treaty.
New Forest District Council (02380 285000)
Hampshire County Council (01329 225398)
Woolley & Wallis, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property.
2. These particulars have been prepared in good faith to give an overall view of the property. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements of representations of fact.
3. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Woolley & Wallis has not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Buyers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
4. These particulars were prepared in August 2013.
Via Marl Lane: From Fordingbridge Town centre, proceed west along the High Street and onto Shaftesbury Street. Turn right opposite the Fire Station onto Marl Lane which is situated just beyond the entrance to Normandy Way. Continue along Marl Lane for approximately ½ mile crossing the old railway bridge where Lot 2 can be found on the right hand side.
All viewings strictly by appointment arranged through our Farm & Rural Department.
All viewings are to be conducted on foot. Please exercise care and caution in the vicinity of any stock on the land and leave gates as you find them. Strictly no dogs.
Woolley & Wallis
Farm & Rural
51-61 Castle Street
Attention: Simon Male MRICS FAAV
Telephone: 01722 424515
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410026024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woolley & Wallis, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.