3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGoring Road, Colchester
Sold STC £190,000
- Three Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace
- Close To Town
- Large Garden
Three bedroom end of terrace property situated off Ipswich Road in North Colchester, with A12 access and access to Colchester town centre.
Entrance Door To:-
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.69m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, door leading to the garden, fitted kitchen comprising of eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, integrated electric hob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, under stairs storage.
comprising of a wash hand basin,low level wc, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" max x 8' 5" ( 2.62m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max reducing to 6' 1'' x 8' 10" ( 2.79m max reducing to 6' 1'' x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, over stairs storage.
Recently refurbished bathroom, comprising of a enclosed panel bath with mixer taps, low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Enclosed by panel fencing with side and rear access, mainly laid to lawn, split into two halves with access to open playing fields.
To The Front
Off road parking for 1/2 cars, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43112823.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.