3 bedroom house for saleHarold Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Victorian end of terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen to the rear
- Ground floor bathroom
- Tiered enclosed garden found to the rear
- Bay fronted open plan lounge/diner
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom bay fronted Victorian end of terraced house situated within the lower part of Harold Road affording ease of access to Hastings Old Town. The property is well proportioned offering an entrance lobby and hallway, bay fronted open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen to the rear enjoying a double aspect and a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a first floor wc. An enclosed tiered garden is found to the rear and the property is well served for access to local schooling and amenities. Internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents, Rush Witt & Wilson for this property that is offered for sale chain free.
Bedroom 1 - 15'4 x 15'1 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'6 x 9'1 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'8 x 8'6 -
Reception 1 - 21'8 x 11'3 -
Reception 2 - 8'6 x 5'4 bathroom -
Kitchen - 12'4 x 8'8 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43113654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26403294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.