2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoggeshall Road, Braintree
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Parking for Two Cars
- Good Access to the A!20
- Easy Reach of Town and the Station
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
**GUIDE PRICE £235,000**. A well presented two bedroom semi detached house situated within easy reach of the town centre, railway station and offering good access to the A120.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, open plan lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, rear garden and driveway for two cars.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, under stair storage cupboard, doors leading to;
Opaque double glazed widow to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 14' x 13' ( 4.27m x 3.96m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator, open plan to;
Kitchen 14' x 7' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.18m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, inset spot lights to ceiling, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, pace for fridge.
Storage cupboard, access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.47m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to side, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, extractor fan.
Garden to the front with flowers and shrubs, driveway for two cars.
Patio area leading to a lawn area, flower and shrub borders, enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43114464.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.