3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLinden Close, Chelmsford, CM2
- Located within quite cul de sac
- Ample south facing garden
- 10 schools within a 1 mile radius
- Drive Way with additional parking
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Spacious garage
- Variety of shops within local walking distance
- Easy access to city centre within walking distance
***GUIDE PRICE £330,000-£340,000***
Located in a quite cul de sac, we are delighted to offer this spacious 3 bedroom end terrace in this convenient location. The property is located within a walking distance of a variety of shops and many eateries. The property also boasts 10 schools within a 1 mile radius, including the Moulsham Schools's, which are only 0.4 miles from the property.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms with a large south facing garden.
The train station is within walking distance also, this is 1.8 miles from the property.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Please note: This property is related to a member of eMoov.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oa7-ajwj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.