2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodshires Road, Solihull
- TWO BED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- INTERNAL INSPECTION RECOMMENDED
2 Bed Ground Floor Apartment With No Forward Chain & Parking. Ideally Located Within Close Proximity to Olton Train Station & Within Easy Access To Solihull. 115 Years Lease Remaining.
Two Bed Ground Floor Apartment well located on this desirable development off Woodshires Road Olton providing easy access to the local shops, amenities and transport links of Olton and Solihull including Olton Train Station. The property briefly comprises; Communal Entrance Hall, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower, Second Bedroom, Bathroom, gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, Allocated Parking Space. No Upward Chain. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Security entrance doors and doors off to inner hall and door to;
Security intercom entrance phone, central heating radiator, power points, door to storage cupboard, door to cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and doors off to;
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows and french doors to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, central heating radiator, power points, tv point and telephone point. Door off to;
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.61m x 1.88m )
Range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over, built in stainless electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge and washing machine.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 12' 10" max x 9' max ( 3.91m max x 2.74m max )
French doors to front aspect, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator, power points and tv point.
Shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator, power points, telephone point and tv point.
Bath with bath/shower mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled splash backs, towel radiator, extractor fan.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43115922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.