3 bedroom detached house for saleHall Lane, Thompson, Thetford
Offers in Excess of £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Thatched House
- Three Bedrooms
- Field Views
- Front & Rear Garden
SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION OF THOMPSON THIS INDIVIDUAL DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY SET IN APPROX ONE THIRD OF AN ACRE (STMS) IS A MUST SEE. The property benefits from three bedrooms, garage, front and rear garden with field views. An internal inspection is strongly advised.
SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION OF THOMPSON THIS INDIVIDUAL DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY SET IN APPROX ONE THIRD OF AN ACRE (STMS) IS A MUST SEE. The property benefits from three bedrooms, garage, front and side garden which overlooks field views. An internal inspection is strongly advised.
The village of Thompson has local amenities including a splendid 17th Century public house 'The Chequers Inn', its own Post Office, a thriving primary school, a village hall and Millennium Green. The village is closely connected to the market town of Watton situated in the heart of rural Norfolk. There is good access to a number of schools to all levels; a network of roads connect to the market towns of Dereham, Wymondham and Thetford. The A11 corridor road is less than 15 minutes away, recent improvements and dualling of the A11 enables swifter access to Cambridge, Newmarket and London itself in around 2 hours.There is a train station at Thetford with a direct link to Cambridge which in turn has a regular service to London Kings Cross. Watton offers a wide range of amenities including a Tesco supermarket, a variety of high street shops, schooling, surgeries and public houses. The cathedral city of Norwich is around 20 miles to the north east with its main line rail link to London Liverpool Street and its own international airport. The city is renowned for its fabulous shopping facilities and is the business hub of East Anglia.
With door and windows to side aspect and stable door to front entrance.
Stairs to bedroom three and understair storage cupboard.
With low level W.C.
Bathroom / Utility Room
With window to rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, corner bath, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Living Room 19' 4" max x 15' 3" max ( 5.89m max x 4.65m max )
With window front and side aspect, feature fireplace with brick surround, feature beams, loft access and glass panelled door to kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 5" x 12' 4" max ( 5.31m x 3.76m max )
With window to side aspect, feature beams, fitted with a matching range of eye level and base units with rolled edge worksurfaces over, sink/drainer, double electric oven, electric hob and pantry cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 10' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.25m )
With window to rear aspect,television point and sliding door to a wooden conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.20m x 1.75m )
With door to garden, sink unit,power and light.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' ( 3.28m x 2.13m )
With window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes and features the original wooden beam.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" max x 7' 9" min ( 4.04m max x 2.36m min )
With window to rear aspect, feature beams and television point.
Access to the property is via Hall Lane. A metal five bar gate opens into a large driveway. To the left is a garden laid to lawn, a variety of fruit trees, flowers, hedging and shrubbery, various outbuildings and a large timber garage.
To the side is a garden laid mainly to lawn with field views, green house, pond and gate providing access to the secret garden and garden tool shed.
With outward opening doors with adjoining workshop and bike shed, power and light connected.
Please note there are some low ceilings and beams in the property and a tight staircase to bedroom three.
Property fitted with house alarm and emergency lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43115928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.