3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueens Walk, Fletton, Peterborough
- End terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- 25ft lounge
- Downstairs shower room
- Close to City Centre and rail links
- No onward chain
* 25ft lounge
* Close to City Centre and rail links
* No onward chain
4.57m x 7.8m (15' x 25'.8). PVCu double glazed window to front, two double radiators, laminate flooring, two wall mounted fire places, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
4.29m x 3m (14'1 x 9'.10). Fitted with base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite with tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, close coupled WC, ceiling spotlights, double radiator, PVCu double glazed window to side.
Conservatory (open plan from Kitchen)
4.39m x 2.90m (14'5 x 9'.6). Tiled flooring, double radiator, double glazed French doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
3.33m x 3.48m (10'11 x 11'5). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes.
4.37m x 2.41m (14'4 maximum into wardrobe x 7'11). Single radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, built in wardrobe.
2.21m x 3.33m (7'3 x 10'11). Double glazed window to rear, single radiator, laminate flooring, built in wardrobe.
Side gated access to the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall and has a block paved seating area and a brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43116402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.