4 bedroom detached house for saleStanwell Drive, Middleton Cheney
Sold STC £480,000
- Detached family house
- Four bedroom
- Greatly extended
- Superb spacious modern kitchen/family room
- Pleasantly located within a well served village
- Close to all amenities
A SUPERB SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE WHICH IS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT IN A MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY STYLE WITH HIGH QUALITY FITTINGS PLEASANTLY LOCATED WITHIN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED AND WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, spacious sitting room, superb kitchen/dining/family room, conservatory, cloakroom, utility room, luxury master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms, family bathroom, double garage, off road car parking for several vehicles, private mature garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£480,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction towards Brackley (A422). From the motorway junction take the exit signposted for Middelton Cheney and at the next roundabout take the first exit for the B4525. Travel for approximately 1 mile and turn right at the roundabout into Chacombe Road. Continue along this road and take the first turning on the left hand side into Stanwell Drive where the property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
Situation - MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at Kings Sutton and the larger station on the Eastern outskirts of Banbury. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, doctor's surgery, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
The Property - 1 STANWELL DRIVE is a unique detached family house which is pleasantly located within this well served popular village. The property has been hugely extended over recent years and now offers spacious and well planned accommodation which is arranged over two floors. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* A convenient and popular location within the village being close to all amenities.
* Greatly extended property on a generous plot with high quality fittings throughout.
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and doors leading onto all ground floor accommodation.
* Large spacious lounge with a pleasant dual aspect with a central fireplace with a modern gas fire with a large opening onto a useful study area with a partly glazed roof and doors to the outside.
* There is a superb spacious modern kitchen/family room which is one of the most impressive features to the property. Extended in recent years and re-fitted with high quality white gloss slabbed units with Silestone worktops over. Within the kitchen there are two inset sinks, a four ring electric induction hob with an extractor fan over, a double oven, an integrated dishwasher, a beautiful porcelain tiled floor, ample space for table and chairs and double doors that open onto a most pleasant south facing conservatory.
* There is a separate utility room with fitted cupboards and an inset sink, separate cloakroom/WC.
* On the first floor there is a spacious and light landing with doors that lead onto all first floor accommodation.
* The master bedroom is a particularly good size and has a luxury en-suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms and a superb family bathroom which is fitted with a smart white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin.
* Outside the property there is a lovely private garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio adjoining the house with well stocked flower and plant borders. There is off road car parking for several vehicles at the front and an integral double garage.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band E.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43116609.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26401257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.