3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMill Road, Wiggenhall St. Germans, King's Lynn
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Refurbished detached bungalow with no onward chain!
- Three bedrooms
- Good sized lounge/diner & conservatory
- Newly fitted kitchen & bathroom
- UPVC glazed windows & LPG central heating
- One and a half sized garage
- Good sized gardens
A refurbished three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the village location of Wiggenhall St Germans. The property enjoys a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom and has no onward chain!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a refurbished detached bungalow situated in the village location of Wiggenhall St Germans. The good sized accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, conservatory, newly fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom. Externally the property enjoys off road parking, a one and a half sized detached garage and good sized gardens. The property benefits from UPVC glazed windows & LPG central heating.
No onward chain!
UPVC double glazed entrance door with side window to:
Radiator, telephone point, access to roof space.
Lounge / Diner 14' 11" max x 26' max ( 4.55m max x 7.92m max )
L shaped room
UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, two radiators, two television points, UPVC double glazed sliding patio door to:
Conservatory 8' 6" x 18' 1" ( 2.59m x 5.51m )
UPVC double glazed windows to three aspects, poly-carbonate roof, two radiators, power points, light, exit door.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, space and point for electric cooker, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed window to conservatory, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' max x 10' 8" ( 3.35m max x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 3.33m x 3.33m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 10' 10" max ( 1.80m x 3.30m max )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, airing cupboard with shelf and radiator.
Bathroom 14' 8" x 4' 11" ( 4.47m x 1.50m )
Suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window, chrome towel radiator.
To the front there is hedging to the front boundary with a gravel driveway leading to the front where there is parking and leading to the side there is further parking and access to the detached garage to the rear. The bungalow is situated on a good sized plot with a mature garden which has lawned areas with well stocked flower borders. There is a patio area, garden pond and potting greenhouse.
Electric roller door, UPVC double glazed window, power and light, eaves storage, door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43117401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.