3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Helens Road, Walcott, Norwich
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Side and Back Gardens
- Sea Views
We are pleased to present this immaculately presented three double bedroom bungalow offering unspoilt, picturesque sea views. The property also offers a kitchen/dining area, conservatory, dining room, family bathroom and ensuite
We are pleased to present this immaculately presented three double bedroom bungalow offering unspoilt, picturesque sea views. The property also offers a kitchen/dining area, conservatory, dining room, family bathroom and ensuite. There are side and back gardens and also a workshop with power and light along with ample off road parking,
Entrance 11' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.15m )
A UPVC construction conservatory, radiator, coat rack and double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' x 19' 9" ( 4.27m x 6.02m )
With a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, an asteritie 1/1/2 bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and propane gas hob, plumbing point for a washing machine and dishwasher,wall mounted double electric fan, radiator, integral sea views, island wine rack, boiler cupboard and a double glazed window to the front and side. All appliances are integral items.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 11" ( 4.22m x 4.24m )
Single glazed, wooden glazed patio doors & windows leading to the dining room. Includes an open fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 14' 6" ( 3.07m x 4.42m )
With a double glazed window to the front and side, double glazed patio doors to outside, radiator, tiled flooring and sea views. Door leading to:
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 13' 4" ( 3.73m x 4.06m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, patio doors to the garden and sea views.
With a hatch to the loft space and fuse box.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 12' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.94m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, TV point and radiator.
With a WC, hand wash basin, shower, fully tiled and heated towel rail
With a three piece suite comprising of a hand wash basin, a walk in double shower and a bath. Part tiling, shaver point and a heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the side.
With a WC, wash hand basin, towel rail and a double glazed window to the side.
Gravelled driveway with ample parking and bedded with plants. Pathway to front door with roped railings . Decked area and laid to lawn. A wooden/iron bench is included but suitable for decorative purposes only.
With a woodstore, patio area leading to the main garden. Waterbutt, main garden is laid to lawn with plants, shed with power lighting, double and side gate to access road and a patio area to the side. There are two wooden arbour seats and a wooden bench included.
Workshop 19' x 29' 7" ( 5.79m x 9.02m )
With a single glazed window to the front and side, power and lighting, fuse box and wooden doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43117416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.