2 bedroom house for saleThe Finches, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Attractive Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Reception Room, Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ample Parking, Well Stocked Rear Garden
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this attractive two bedroom semi detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac with ample parking found to the front. The property is found in good decorative order with double glazing, gas central heating and is conveniently situated to amenities. The internal accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby, main reception room, fitted kitchen and conservatory to the rear. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a fitted bathroom suite. Well stocked enclosed gardens are offered to the rear enjoying a pleasant sunny aspect. Early viewings are strongly encouraged via appointed sole agents, Rush Witt and Wilson of this property that is unlikely to remain on the open market for any length of time.
Bedroom 1 - 12'8 x 9' -
Bedroom 2 - 12'8 x 7' -
Reception 1 - 16' max red to 13' x 12'7 -
Reception 2 - 11'5 x 7'7 -
Reception 3 - 9'6 x 4'8 -
Reception 4 - 3.84m -
Kitchen - 12'7 x 8'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43117857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26403915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.