2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFourth Avenue, Wisbech
Sold STC £220,000
- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing to all windows
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! This stunning detached bungalow is situated in one of the most desirable parts of Wisbech and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Having been tastefully refurbished by the current owner this property offers spacious accommodation, a large garden and lots of parking.
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! This stunning detached bungalow is situated in one of the most desirable parts of Wisbech and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Having been tastefully refurbished by the current owner this property offers spacious accommodation, a large garden and lots of parking. There is a lovely lounge that opens into a useful dining area that in turn leads off to a Victorian style conservatory and through to the amazing kitchen. There are two double bedrooms, a utility room and a cloakroom which was formerly the garage and could easily be returned back if required. There is also a well presented shower room. Nestled perfectly at the bottom of a cul-de-sac and having fields to the rear, this really is the complete package!
Lounge 20' average x 11' 2" extending to 12' 8" max ( 6.10m average x 3.40m extending to 3.86m max )
Dining Area 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
Conservatory 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 14' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.40m )
Master Bedroom 15' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.85m x 4.24m )
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.22m )
Shower Room 9' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.87m x 1.78m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and turn right into Mount Drive. Proceed along, turn right into Fourth Avenue and continue to the bottom where the property can be found immediately in front of you, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43118907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.