Studio flat for saleTonbridge Road, Maidstone, Kent
- Top floor studio apartment
- No onward chain
- Put your own stamp on and make it your own
- Close to town and train station
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- EPC energy rating C (78)
PUBLIC NOTICEApt 7, 34 Tonbridge Road, Maidstone, ME16 8SH - We are in receipt of an offer of £95,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts. Ward & Partners, Maidstone - 01622 683737
More detailsA great opportunity to get onto the property ladder. Here we have a studio apartment that is situated a short distance from the main town of Maidstone with all it has to offer from shops, bars and restaurants.Offered with no onward chain means you can be in your new home much faster than usual. The great thing about this place is you can put your own stamp on it and make it your own.It also has the added security of being on the top floor.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- TOP FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Bedroom Area: 17'9 x 11'8 (5.41m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'3 x 10'2 (4.35m x 3.10m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43119330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.