3 bedroom detached house for saleHartwood Road, Southport
- Large Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ample Off Street Parking & Detached Garage
- Good Sized Private Rear Gardens
- Must Be Viewed To Be Appreciated
A truly individual family home that offers flexibility in abundance to suit any discerning owners needs. With a deceptively spacious accommodation over two floors that briefly comprises of: to the ground floor, porch, hall, lounge, dining room, sitting room, study, kitchen, bedroom and shower room with separate WC. To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Externally there is ample off street parking leading to a detached single garage with up & over door, with side access to the excellent sized rear gardens. This property is a real must view to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43119906.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6939340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.