2 bedroom coach house for saleRedbourne Park, Redbourne, DN21 4JG
Sold STC £270,000
- Both historically and architecturally important Grade II* Listed refurbished coach house in the grounds of Redbourne Hall
- 6.1 meter Orangery, ideal as a breakfast room, with triple arches to central living/kitchen area with restored range of original ovens
- Two generous bedrooms with access to bathroom and shower room
- Stunning mezzanine with original lunette windows and roof lantern
- Private parking and gardens with triple arched façade
- Style redefined
An architecturally important Grade II* 2 bedroom residence within the grounds of Redbourne Hall. The property has been superbly refurbished to enhance the original lunette windows and roof lantern to create a unique home which redefines style. The eastern Orangery serves as both entrance and breakfast room and the central open plan Kitchen retains the original ovens and relaid flagged floors. The ground floor is completed by 2 double bedrooms with access to bathroom facilities. The dramatic mezzanine with its triple lunette windows and roof lantern creates an unrivalled social space. The property enjoys private lawned gardens ideal for al fresco relaxing. An historic home regenerated by considered craftsmanship.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4883014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.