4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Drive, Stratton St Margaret
- An Newly Extended and Refurbished Family Size Four Bedroom Semi
- Full Width 24' Newly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Utility and Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with Newly Fitted En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- 22' Lounge/Diner. Three Further Very Good Size Bedrooms
- Integral Garage and Good Size Private Rear Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN. Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
A Newly Extended and Refurbished Family Size Four Bedroom Semi Detached House Situated in the Sought After Location of Stratton St Margaret. The Generous Accommodation Comprises; Entrance Porch Open Through to Entrance Hall, 22' Lounge/Diner, Full Width 24' kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility and Cloakroom. To The First Floor is The Master Bedroom with Newly Fitted En-Suite, Three Further Bedrooms and Newly Fitted Family Bathroom. The Property also Benefits From uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Gas Radiator Central Heating. Integral Garage and Private Rear Garden. Driveway Parking to Front. Being Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Viewing Strongly Recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6983292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, Swindon - Gorse Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.