2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaff Close, Swineshead, Boston
Sold STC £120,000
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- LOUNGE & CONSERVATORY
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
A particularly well presented two bedroom semi-detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location near the popular village of Swineshead. Benefits from a conservatory, driveway and gardens.
A particularly well presented two bedroom semi-detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location near the popular village of Swineshead. The property in brief comprises front garden with driveway which extends down to the rear, entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, two bedrooms and family bathroom. An ideal property for a first time buyer.
Having double glazed entrance door to front aspect, wall mounted electric radiator, tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.54m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall mounted units, base units and drawers, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, worksurfaces, tiled walls, tiled flooring space for electric cooker and hob with stainless steel extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for half height fridge, a window to the front aspect and door leading to Lounge:
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
Having double glazed sliding doors leading to Conservatory, coving, electric wall mounted radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Being of part brick and part uPVC construction, with windows to the side and rear aspects, tiled flooring and double doors giving access to the rear garden.
Landing To First Floor
Having a window to the side aspect, access to loft void and coving.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max measured in to wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 3.56m max measured in to wardrobe x 2.49m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and electric wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
With some restricted head height and having a window the front aspect, built-in wardrobe, overstairs storage cupboard and wall mounted electric radiator.
Having wash hand basin with vanity unit under, P-shape bath with mixer tap, fitted shower screen and wall mounted shower over and WC, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
The front garden has paved path leading to front door, lawned area and generous sized driveway providing ample off road parking to the front and side of the property. There are double gates giving vehicular access to the car-port and further driveway to the rear with hardstanding parking area, a good sized patio seating area, lawned area and being fully enclosed by perimeter fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43120533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.