3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorchester Road, Swinton, Manchester, M27 5PX
Sold STC £139,950
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GATED DRIVEWAY - SECURE & GATED TO SIDE
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- EPC RATING D
- FITTED TOBES TO ALL BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- IDEAL LANDLORD INVESTMENT
- EXCELLENT RETURN YIELD
HUNTERS WORSLEY offers for sale this delightful three bedroom semi detached property. A credit to the current owner, has been beautifully finished throughout, and would make the ideal family home. The property is CURRENTLY TENANTED - IDEAL FOR LANDLORD WITH A HEALTHY YIELD - RENT £800 PCM.
The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, large lounge and dining room, separate utility area and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms; two of which are doubles and a family bathroom suite. All bedrooms are fitted with quality wardrobes. Externally, the property offers off road parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden which is fully paved and partly decked. Early viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43120635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRSSL99270411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.