4 bedroom cottage for saleBishopstone
Withdrawn from Market
- Chocolate box cottage
- Four bedrooms
- Kitchen with AGA
- Dining room overlooking garden
- Pretty beamed sitting room with wood burner
- Master bedroom with dressing room & en-suite
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Work-from-home office/studio
- Excellent village pub offering award winning food
A truly stunning detached thatched cottage, situated within the heart of the pretty village of Bishopstone and close to local amenities. The property lies within a conservation area but is not listed.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a modern cloakroom, leading into a very attractive sitting room which has plenty of exposed beams, an open fireplace fitted with a wood burning stove and windows with shutters. To the rear of the property is a very well fitted family kitchen with an extensive range of units including an oil-fired AGA for cooking, an integral fridge/freezer and dishwasher and a central island unit. Steps down from the kitchen lead into a dining room which has French doors on to the rear garden. To the side of the kitchen is a useful utility room.
On the first floor, the master bedroom is of a generous size and has lovely views to the rear. This bedroom is fitted with wardrobes, has an en suite dressing room and a large en suite bathroom, which includes a roll-top bath as well as a separate shower cubicle. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom on this floor.
Outside, there is gated driveway parking for one vehicle, leading to a single garage which is currently sub-divided to provide a storage area and a useful work-from-home office space. To the rear of the property is a stunning garden which is terraced and has been attractively landscaped with gravelled pathways, well-stocked flower beds, well-tended lawns and a garden shed. The garden leads down to a stream which has been fenced.
The property benefits from an oil-fired heating system to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43120713.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300008054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.