5 bedroom detached house for saleMelrose, Shillingworth Place, Bridge Of Weir, PA11 3DY
- Part Exchange or Homechange Available
- Dryden showhome available to view at development
- Select Range of just 43 quality 3,4 and 5 Bedroom detatched homes
- Opposite Old Ranfurly Golf Course
- Located within catchment for renowned Gryffe High School and St Benedicts High School
- Public schooling available at the prestigious St Columbas in Kilmacolm.
- Plot 26
The Melrose, 5 bed Detached Villa with Integrated Double Garage
L Shaped Lounge
Lounge with Bright Double Windows
Open plan Kitchen/dining room
French Doors leading to rear garden from dining area
Storage Cupboard to ground and upper floors
Cloakroom includes window and is accessed off lower hall
Double Integral Garage with direct access from utility room
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 55003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cochran Dickie Estate Agency, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.