3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRainwalls Lane, Sutterton, Boston
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOG BURNER
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
*** COMPETITIVELY PRICED FOR QUICK SALE *** This Detached Bungalow benefits from a Lounge with log burner, Kitchen, 3 Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom, off road parking & Garage and Rear Garden. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION, BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Having a partially obscure glazed door, wall mounted central heating digital timer, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, radiator.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 7' 7" ( 5.23m x 2.31m )
Having roll edge work surfaces with matching splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, base level wine rack, integrated oven and grill, 5 ring Neff hob and stainless steel illuminated fume extractor above, plumbing for dishwasher, space for twin height fridge freezer, oil central heating boiler, window to front aspect, radiator, window to side aspect.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 11' 3" ( 5.11m max x 3.43m )
Having sliding patio doors leading to the rear aspect, window to side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, feature multi fuel burner with flagstone hearth.
Bedroom 1 17' 1" max x 11' max ( 5.21m max x 3.35m max )
Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
En Suite Shower Room
Having shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
Having window to side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" max x 9' ( 3.63m max x 2.74m )
Having window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Having a 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower, WC, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure glazed window to side aspect.
To the front of the property is a concrete hardstanding area which provides parking space. There is a right of access over neighbours' driveway to the entrance door and Garage. The front of the property is served by external lighting.
The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating area with gated access to the side. Steps then lead down to the remainder of the garden which is predominantly laid to lawn. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging. Housing the Oil tank. Served by external lighting.
Having up-and-over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43122333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.