3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Attleborough
Guide Price £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £230,000 - £240000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms & Master En-Suite
- Two Reception Areas
- Private Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Central Town Location
SPOILT FOR SPACE! We are delighted to offer this detached bungalow situated in a desirable non-estate location whilst being close to the town centre and all its amenities. Comprising three bedrooms, master en-suite, fitted kitchen and separate dining room in addition to the study/ office space!!
Centrally located in the town of Attleborough, this detached bungalow is ideal for those looking to be close to the train station and the town centre facilities. Located towards the end of a private drive which is shared between only 3 properties, this property is neatly tucked away for superb privacy. With three bedrooms, a master en-suite and a family bathroom, you can even have visitors come up by train!
Door to front aspect, loft hatch, cupboards x 2, boiler cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" into window x 15' 1" ( 4.17m into window x 4.60m )
Window to front aspect, TV point, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
Patio doors to garden, radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/ drainer with mixer taps. Electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side.
Bedroom One 11' 11" Max x 9' 9" ( 3.63m Max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C. radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, TV point, radiator.
Gravel driveway with parking for 3-4 cars.
Private enclosed garden mostly laid to lawn, 2 x side gate, outside tap, personal door to garage.
Metal up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43122348.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.