4 bedroom detached house for saleCarisbrooke Close, Caldy
- extended detached home
- four bedrooms master en-suite
- three spacious reception rooms
- delightful garden & double garage
- highly sought after location
- must be viewed to appreciate
Occupying a prime corner position within a highly sought after and well regarded neighbourhood, this extended detached family home simply must be viewed to fully appreciate all features, as well as the deceptively well proportioned accommodation on offer within. In brief, the property comprises of porch entrance to hallway with w.c., lounge, dining room with doors leading out to the garden and archway through to the sitting room, fitted kitchen, again with doors leading out to the garden, master bedroom with dressing area and shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear there is the most delightful enclosed garden, enjoying a superb aspect to be enjoyed throughout the seasonal summer months. The double garage and driveway completes the accommodation. Sitting within excellent school catchment areas and with both Caldy beach and the Wirral Country Park within close proximity, the agent strongly advises an interior view as this property will undoubtedly prove as a most popular purchase choice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43122375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6435449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.