4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Road, Cookham
- 200 YARDS FROM STATION
- PERIOD FEATURES
- PREVIOUSLY SPLIT INTO TWO APARTMENTS
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & SCHOOLS
Detached period home available with no chain situated only 200 yards from Cookham Station. Previously split into two apartments this house is currently one dwelling. Call now.
door to front, understairs cupboard.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.38m )
bay window to front with secondary double glazed units, fireplace, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.25m )
window to front with secondary double glazed units, fireplace, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, single glazed window to side, door to side, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces. plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for gas cooker and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler.
plumbing for washing machine, single glazed window to side.
double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c.
Conservatory 14' 4" x 5' 9" ( 4.37m x 1.75m )
of UPVC construction with lights, radiator and double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
single glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.38m )
single glazed bay window to rear, fireplace, radiator, telephone point.
single glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c, radiator, fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
single glazed window to side,open fireplace, built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, central heating boiler.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
single glazed window to front, open fireplace, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom 4/kitchen 5' 9" x 5' 5" ( 1.75m x 1.65m )
single glazed window to front, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit.
enclosed by hedgerow with access via gate, pathway to front door and side access.
patio area, remainder laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, enclosed by panel fencing.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road and proceed to Furze Platt. At the traffic lights turn right into Switchback Road South and proceed to the mini roundabout where upon turn left into Switchback Road North signposted Cookham. Proceed for some distance proceeding under the railway bridge and at the junction and mini roundabout turn left and proceed over the level crossing into Lower Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43122384.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.