2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWyndham Park, East Runton, Cromer
Sold STC £185,000
- End of Terrace House
- Lounge/Diner with Open Fire
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Sea Views!
- Lawned Rear Garden & Communal Parking
This lovely end of terrace house has stunning sea views throughout, & is set in the seaside village of East Runton. Boasting a lounge/diner with open fire, kitchen, family bathroom & two double bedrooms. There is a lawned rear garden & communal parking area.
This end terraced house is set on the edge of Cromer in the seaside village of East Runton. East Runton has a convenience store, fish and chip shop, restaurant, a Greek family run restaurant, and a village pub. The property has lovely sea views from the majority of the rooms. Consisting of a entrance hall with parquet flooring, a fitted kitchen and lounge/diner with open fire, there is also a family bathroom downstairs. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms - the master being very spacious and both having sea views! Outside there is a shingled seating area to the front, and to the rear there is lawned garden with mature shrubs and borders and a garden shed. There is also plenty of parking in the communal parking area.
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Parquet flooring and electric radiator. Two understairs storage cupboards. Wall lights. Carpeted stairs leading to the first floor. Doors off.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.48m )
With two double glazed windows to the front aspect and two double glazed windows to the side aspect. Open fire with wooden mantle, surround and slate hearth. Built in corner unit with shelving. Two electric radiators and real wood flooring. Television and telephone points.
Kitchen 14' x 7' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.36m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Freestanding electric cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Electric radiator and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect and wooden sash window to the rear aspect giving lovely sea views!
With a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with hand held shower over. Parquet flooring. Two obscure double glazed windows to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed wooden sash window to the side aspect. Carpet and doors off.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.48m )
With two double glazed windows to the front aspect and two double glazed windows to the side aspect - giving stunning sea views! Carpet, electric radiator and telephone point. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 7" to wardrobe ( 3.28m x 3.23m to wardrobe )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect with sea views! Real wood flooring and loft access. Fitted wardrobe.
To the front of the property there is a gate to the front door with a shingled seating area to the side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders, mature shrubs and planting, and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43122390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.