3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaincliffe Terrace, Leeds
Offers Over £139,950
- Three bedroom semi detached accommodation
- Good motorway links
- Open plan layout
- Off road parking
- Maintainable garden
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS, COMMUTERS AND GROWING FAMILY. Located in close proximity to Leeds City Centre with good motorway link, With 2 reception rooms, modern bathroom and private drive IT IS WELL WORTHY OF AN INTERNAL INSPECTION.
Three bedroom semi detached accommodation located in close proximity to Leeds city centre making an ideal buy for commuter, growing family or first time buyer alike. With modern neutral decor through and open plan layout, this property is ready to move in to so hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 2" Plus bay window ( 4.45m x 4.01m Plus bay window )
Double glazed bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fire place.
Dining Room 23' 3" x 9' 3" ( 7.09m x 2.82m )
Patio doors leading to rear aspect and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 5' 5" ( 5.89m x 1.65m )
This beautiful fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, space for oven and hob with door leading to rear aspect
Master Bedroom 18' 4" x 9' 6" ( 5.59m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear and gas central heating radiator.
Modern three price fitted suite with white panelled bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Driveway leading to single garage, garden to the front and paved enclosed garden to the rear, suitable for entertaining/bbq.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43122414.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.