1 bedroom apartment for saleParrock Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Recently re-decorated ground floor flat
- Bright, spacious and versatile accommodation
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazing
- New carpets and flooring throughout
- Ideal first time buyers property
- Close to Gravesend Town Centre
A well presented ground floor flat, which is offered for sale in excellent condition throughout. Located within 0.9 miles of Gravesend Town Centre, which offers a generous selection of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St Pancras in 25 minutes. Ebbsfleet International Station is within 3.4 miles and offers further excellent rail connections.
Potential buyers are advised that the features and benefits of this bright and spacious property, include a good size living room and bedroom, modern kitchen and bathroom, recently redecorated throughout, attractive new carpets, flooring and lovely high ceilings. The building was extended and converted into four self contained flats about 10 years ago to include all new rewiring, plumbing and sound insulation.
New 125 year lease plus reasonable ground rent and annual service charges.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43123011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.