5 bedroom detached house for saleHorsell, Surrey, GU21
Guide Price £825,000
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- 21ft Living Room
- Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Mature Rear Garden
- Gated Parking & Double Garage
- Walking Distance To Village & Town Centre
An attractive five bedroom executive style family residence positioned adjacent to Horsell Common within a short walk of Horsell Village, Woking Town Centre and Station.
Rosemond House offers extended living accommodation arranged over two floors and has been an ideal family home for the current owners since being newly built.
Downstairs comprises a 21ft living room with feature fireplace, separate dining room, study, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and conservatory.
Upstairs are five well-proportioned bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside, a mature well-kept west facing rear garden with lawn and patio areas is enclosed by fencing and hedging on all sides. The gated driveway with wide side access provides off street parking for numerous cars leading to the double width garage.
A good selection of schools are also within easy reach and catchment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43124196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK100557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Horsell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.