2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodfield Road, Braintree
Sold STC £255,000
- Two double Bedrooms
- Two reception Rooms
- Character features
- 100 ft rear garden
- South facing rear garden
Stunning TWO BEDROOM end-terraced property. Offering Lounge, Dining Room , Kitchen and first floor bathroom. Potential for off-road parking (STP). Close to town centre and railway station.
A stunning Two Bedroom end-terraced house situated in a sought after location within a short walking distance to Braintree Town Centre and railway station. The accommodation comprises of two reception rooms, Kitchen, two double bedrooms and first-floor bathroom. Property benefits from character features, double glazed windows, gas central heating, 100ft rear garden and potential for off-road parking (STP).
Lounge 12' 5" x 10' 10" + recess ( 3.78m x 3.30m + recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, door to front, feature fireplace, solid-oak flooring and two built-in storage cupboards.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor, solid oak flooring, fireplace, built-in storage cupboard, understairs cupboard and door into :-
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' ( 3.53m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to rear and double glazed door side. Door to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with solid oak worktops incorporating 1/12 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and radiator. Space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and cupboard housing wall mounted boiler,
Loft hatch, radiator, storage cupboard, radiator and doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 10" max ( 3.78m x 3.30m max )
Window to front, radiator, fireplace, exposed wooden flooring and two fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' ( 3.53m x 2.13m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" max x 10' 10" ( 1.98m max x 3.30m )
Window to rear, low level wc, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap, pumped-in power shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor and radiator.
Large patio area leading to a prominently lawned area with panel fence borders and garden shed to remain. Pedestrian side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43125597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.