4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElm Close, Little Stoke, Bristol
Sold STC £235,000
- Semi Detached Home
- Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
This well presented three bedroom semi-detached home boasts a modern open plan kitchen/diner leading to a conservatory and a separate living room. To the first floor, three bedrooms, a modern bathroom and stairway access to the boarded loft space.
This well presented three bedroom semi detached home boasts a modern open plan kitchen/diner leading to a conservatory and a separate living room. To the first floor are three bedrooms, a modern bathroom and stairway access to the boarded loft space. Externally front and rear gardens, a single garage and off road parking make this a perfect choice for those looking to move to Little Stoke. Set within a cul-de-sac position and being located within close proximity to local rail and road commuter links including Parkway Train Station and M4 & M5.
With a double glazed door to front, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen/diner 15' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.75m x 3.18m )
With a double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboard under, further range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven with five ring gas burner hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliances including integrated dishwasher breakfast bar, integrated under counter fridge, wood effect laminate flooring, coved smooth ceiling and recessed spotlights, open to rear porch and conservatory.
Living Room 13' 6" x 12' 4" (max) ( 4.11m x 3.76m (max) )
With a double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to front, feature fire place and understairs storage cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.82m )
With double glazed windows to side and rear, open from dining area, a central heating radiator, wall lights, wood effect laminate flooring and door to garden.
With double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed door to rear, polycarbon roof, base unit with workshops over, space for fridge freezer, wood effect flooring.
With stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side, doors to bedrooms & bathroom, stairs leading to second floor.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.70m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling fan & light and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" (max) x 9' (max) ( 2.79m (max) x 2.74m (max) )
With a double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.01m )
With a double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, heated towel rail.
Loft Space 12' 4" reduced to narrowing to 9' 3" restricted head height x 11' 6" max ( 3.76m reduced to narrowing to 2.82m restricted head height x 3.51m max )
The loft space boarded.
Pathway leading to front door, mainly laid to lawn, with flower border and fence. Gated access to rear.
Enclosed by fencing, with steps to patio area and gated access to front.
A single garage with up & over door.
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43125603.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.