4 bedroom detached house for saleStockbridge, Hampshire SO20
Sold by Us £978,000
A brand new detached contemporary style house comprising light and airy accommodation over three floors amounting to approximately 1,964 sq ft (excluding garage). The property is constructed of Michelmersh hand made bricks with flint panels, with a stunning two storey timber/glazed front elevation beneath a slate roof. The property is accessed via a bridge over a tributary of the River Test with ample parking in front of the garage and a gate leading into the easily maintained, well enclosed south westerly facing rear garden.
The property is situated in a sought after residential close within a short level walk of all local amenities. Stockbridge offers a variety of shops, a Post Office, hotels and public houses, tea rooms/restaurants, churches, a doctors surgery and primary and secondary schools. The cathedral cities of Salisbury and Winchester and the abbey town of Romsey are all within a twenty minute drive, and the A303 is close at hand allowing convenient access to London and the West Country. There are also mainline railway stations in Winchester and Andover (both about fifteen minutes’ drive away) as well as Grateley (about ten minutes’ drive) with fast trains to Waterloo.
• Reception hall leading into living room with feature brick fireplace and chimney breast with inset log burning stove and bi-fold doors leading onto paved patio
• Utility room with door to rear garden
• Separate cloakroom
• Bedroom 2 with sliding doors into wardrobe cupboard, door to fully tiled ensuite shower room with quality sanitaryware and chrome fittings
• Bedroom 3 with sliding doors into wardrobe cupboard, door to fully tiled ensuite shower room with quality sanitaryware and chrome fittings
• Staircase rising to first floor with full height feature window
• Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room with feature glass roof, windows on three aspects, inset fire with log store beneath.
• Bespoke kitchen by Controlled Interiors with stone worktops, breakfast bar island unit and full range of Miele integrated appliances
• Impressive master bedroom suite with glass/stainless steel ‘juliet’ balcony, large fitted wardrobe cupboard and en suite bathroom with shower cubicle, quality sanitary ware and chrome fittings. Stairs leading up to:
• Study/hobbies mezzanine area with full height feature glass wall overlooking drawing room.
• The property is approached via a bridge and passing Hamilton House
• Single garage with electronically operated up and over door, power and light, door to side. Parking area to front.
• Professionally landscaped gardens laid to lawn with paved patio and shrub borders to the rear, and well enclosed by high brick walling and close boarded fencing. Outside lighting, taps and power points.
• Enclosed area housing Samsung Digital Inverter air source heat pump located in rear garden
• 10 year NHBC
• ‘Karndean’ flooring and quality carpeting fitted throughout
• Air source heat pumps supplying under floor heating throughout the ground floor with zonal controls, radiators to the upper floors.
• Double glazed solid timber windows with multi position lockable latches
• Security alarm system
• Mains smoke detection system
• Professionally designed lighting systems
• High level of insulation ensuring low running costs
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Note: No household services or appliances have been tested and no guarantees can be given by Evans & Partridge.
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Evans & Partridge or the vendors or lessors.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Evans & Partridge has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43126776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans & Partridge, Stockbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.