4 bedroom detached house for saleBirchley Close, Pontypridd
- NO CHAIN
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM
A FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME! We are delighted to market this generous detached home situated in a Cul-De-Sac location in Treforest, Pontypridd. With excellent local transport links, local amenities and spacious plot, this property is certainly not to be missed if your searching for that perfect home!
Living accommodation comprises:
Four Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, front, side and rear gardens. Off-road parking with the positioning of the property being located in a Cul-De-Sac location. Situated in the Pontypridd community, this property is located closely to the University of South Wales, Treforest Train Station and benefits access to the A470. Located nearby is Pontypridd Town Centre with accommodates excellent spots for attractions and tourism.
Gated access to driveway and pathway. Laid to block brick paving and stone chippings, patio paved pathway leading to gated side entrance. Access to:
Entered through secure front door, Storage cupboard incorporating alarm panel. Tiled flooring. Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points. Door leading to:
Two piece suite comprising; W/C and wash hand pedestal. Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator.
Lounge 18' 3" Max x 17' 8" Max ( 5.56m Max x 5.38m Max )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front (one with bay), feature gas fire with drystone effect surround. Radiators, power points, laid to carpet.
Dining Room 15' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.51m )
Double glazed PVCu french doors to rear, double glazed PVCu window to side, radiators, power points. Wall mounted feature lights, separate heating control.
Kitchen/diner 14' 7" excluding recess x 9' 7" excluding recess ( 4.45m excluding recess x 2.92m excluding recess )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. One and half bowl sink and drainer, integral electric double oven with 4 ring induction hob and cooker fan over. Plumbing available for appliances, tiled flooring and splashbacks. Recess for fridge/freezer, radiators, power points. Feature spotlights in both ceiling and work surfaces. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu door with matching side panel leading to rear garden. Space for table and chairs. Door leading to:
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.29m x 1.75m )
Wall mounted work surface, under stairs storage recess, tiled flooring. Wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing available for appliances, double glazed PVCu window to side.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to loft, double glazed PVCu window to side, built in airing cupboard. Power points and doors leading to:
Master Bedroom 12' 2" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.71m Max x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points. Fitted wardrobes, laid to carpet, door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, fitted walk in shower with tiled splashbacks. Shaver point, built in vanity cupboards, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" Max x 7' 6" Max ( 3.71m Max x 2.29m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points. Fitted wardrobes, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 2.90m Max x 2.64m Max )
Double glazed PVCu to rear, radiator, power points. Fitted wardrobes, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 4 9' 7" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 2.92m Max x 2.62m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points. Fitted wardrobes, laid to carpet.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with shower over. Cushion flooring, radiator. Tiled walls, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Accessed via two set of gates assuring 'child frirendly' Split level, laid to patio and stone chippings. Mature shrubs throughout and surrounding complemented with decked fencing for privacy. Outside taps and power points, Feature fish pond with waterfall. Access to outbuilding with power light. Outside security lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43126860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.