4 bedroom detached house for saleTowthorpe Road, Towthorpe, York
Guide Price £775,000
- Excellent specification and in a situated in a highly convenient location
- Large reception hall with full height windows and cloakroom off
- 3 Reception rooms
- Stunning kitchen with integrated appliances and Range cooker, Utility room
- Spacious landing leading to principal bedroom suite with en-suite shower room and a dressing room Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room and a dressing room
- 2 further bedrooms and House bathroom
- Enjoying landscaped gardens and a paddock of approx 1 acre
- Private driveway, parking area, triple garage
- New build 10 year warranty
A newly converted detached family home providing generous family accommodation which is finished to exacting standards and enjoys gardens and a paddock of approximately 1 acre in this highly convenient semi-rural location just a few miles to the north of the historic city of York.
Large reception hall with full height windows and cloakroom off, sitting room with wood burning stove, dining room with bi-folding doors opening to the garden, stunning kitchen with integrated appliances and Range cooker, family room with wood burning stove and bi-folding doors, utility room, spacious landing leading to principal bedroom suite with en-suite shower room and a dressing room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room and a dressing room, 2 further bedrooms and house bathroom. Landscaped gardens and a paddock of approximately 1 acre, private driveway, parking area, triple garage. New build 10 year warranty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43129392.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR150117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.