4 bedroom chalet for saleBeech Crescent, West Winch, King's Lynn
- Detached house offering spacious accommodation
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Hobby room / fourth bedroom
- Double garage
A detached house situated on a corner plot in the popular village of West Winch offering spacious and flexible accommodation. To the ground floor there are two reception rooms, a kitchen and hobby room with three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house in the desirable village of West Winch. The good sized accommodation comprises of a sitting room (currently used as a bedroom), lounge/diner, kitchen, hobby room and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a double garage, parking and gardens to the front, side and rear.
UPVC double glazed double doors to:
UPVC double glazing, tiled floor, entrance door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Currently used as a bedroom.
Sealed unit window to front, double radiator, telephone point, wooden flooring.
Lounge 20' 3" x 11' 11" ( 6.17m x 3.63m )
Sealed unit window to front, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, telephone point, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 4" max x 8' 5" max ( 4.67m max x 2.57m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, oven hob and extractor, integral fridge, integral freezer, pantry cupboard, sealed unit window to rear.
Exit door, door to garage, radiator, door to:
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, window, radiator.
Hobby Room 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window, storage cupboard, radiator, window to side.
This room has previously been used as a fourth bedroom
Double Garage 15' 10" x 16' 3" ( 4.83m x 4.95m )
Twin up and over doors, power and light, water tap, window to side.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving.
Bedroom One 11' 11" subject to sloping ceiling x 10' plus door recess ( 3.63m subject to sloping ceiling x 3.05m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 8" max narrowing to 11' 6" subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.66m x 3.86m max narrowing to 3.51m subject to sloping ceiling )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 8" max including wardrobe ( 3.05m x 2.64m max including wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Suite comprising of shower bath with electric shower over and shower screen, splashboarding, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, shaver socket.
The property has a garden to the front, side and rear which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of hedging, plants and trees. There is a driveway providing parking and leading to the double garage.
Please note that internal photographs were taken before a tenant moved into the property.
Please note that the current owner has informed us that the property was under pinned in the 1970s shortly after it's construction, however they have not encountered any problems in obtaining a mortgage or experienced any mortgage refusals.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via the A10 heading towards Downham Market. Take the last turning into West Winch signposted Gravelhill Lane and continue into Hall Lane. Turn left into Fir Tree Drive and then into Beech Crescent at the end of the Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43142448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.