3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandpiper Way, King's Lynn
Sold STC £187,500
- Semi-detached three storey town house
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Parking & gardens
- Viewings highly recommended!
A beautifully presented semi-detached house situated in the popular Nar Valley Park development. The good sized accommodation is spread over three floors and comprises of a lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom/utility room, family bathroom and three bedrooms with an en-suite to master
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a beautifully presented semi-detached house situated in the popular Nar Valley Park development. The good sized accommodation is spread over three floors and comprises of a lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom/utility room, two first floor bedrooms with a family bathroom and a fabulous master suite to the second floor. Externally there is parking and a good sized garden.
Entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor with cupboard beneath, radiator
Lounge 13' 5" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.09m max x 3.76m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 4" x 12' 5" ( 3.15m x 3.78m )
Range of units at base and wall level with worktop over, oven hob and extractor, single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator, wall mounted boiler.
Cloakroom / Utility 6' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.06m x 2.01m )
Worktop surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, low flush WC, hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs to second floor
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 13' 2" ( 3.68m x 4.01m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, shower hose attachment, low flush WC, hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 24' 7" subject to sloping ceiling x 15' 8" max ( 7.49m subject to sloping ceiling x 4.78m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
Suite comprising of low flush WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, radiator, extractor.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with a pathway leading to the front door. There is a driveway to the side providing parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43142457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.