2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolloway Road, Heybridge, Maldon
Sold STC £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Wealth of Character & Features
- Generous Immaculate Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
A WEALTH OF CHARACTER AND CHARM - Situated on the DESIRABLE HOLLOWAY ROAD within Heybridge offering CONVENIENT ACCESS TO LOCAL SHOPS and amenities as well as the historic Maldon High Street is this GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE with stunning GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED REAR GARDEN.
Holloway Road is located on the desirable West side of Heybridge, leading from The Causeway out towards Wickham Bishops. Within a short walk of this charming property are picturesque walks along the Chelmer and Blackwater Navigation as far as Heybridge Basin or down to Beeleigh. Also within walking distance is Le Bouchon Brasserie where one can enjoy local ales, luxury dining or afternoon tea. This generous Grade II listed cottage enjoys a wealth of period charm and features, from the inglenook fireplaces in the lounge diner to the exposed beams and studwork throughout. The garden/sun room opens onto a stunning and immaculately kept south facing country garden, with side and rear access, perfect for those who enjoy gardening or just relaxing in the sunshine. To view this beautiful home please call the William H Brown team today.
Restricted Height Door To :-
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 3" max ( 4.60m x 2.51m max )
Window to front. Fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of base level units. Built in oven and hob, space for slimline dishwasher, pantry cupboard. Tiled floor, radiator, door to staircase rising to first floor, doors to :-
Lounge Diner 18' 8" x 15' 3" max ( 5.69m x 4.65m max )
Window to front and large picture window to rear overlooking the garden, centrepiece inglenook fireplace housing gas burning stove, further decorative fireplace, exposed beams and studwork, radiators.
Garden Room 11' 11" max x 7' 2" ( 3.63m max x 2.18m )
Picture window to rear overlooking the garden, Fitted cupboard and wall mounted gas boiler, door to garden.
Windows to front and rear, exposed beams and studwork, radiators, door to :-
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.33m max )
Window to front, built in wardrobes, exposed beams and studwork as well as exposed brick chimney breast. Radiator, door returning to landing.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.65m x 2.90m )
Window to front and to rear overlooking the garden with removable mullion to allow access for furniture, radiator.
Window to rear, exposed beams and studwork, modern white suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and vanity basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Beautifully kept south facing garden, predominately laid to lawn with mature flowers and shrub borders and a block paved seating area with pergola. There is gated rear access to shared pathway, and parking down the lane. There is a further paved patio area abutting the property which leads to:-
Window to side, power and light plus space for appliances, door to :-
White suite comprising low level WC and pedestal basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.