4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlagreaves Lane, Littleover, Derby
- Period Semi Detached Home In Sought After Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Area & Ground Floor WC
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Viewing Essential
A spacious and well-presented period semi-detached home in a sought after location close to local amenities and schools. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge and separate dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room and ground floor wc. To the first floor can be found thr
A spacious and well-presented period semi-detached home in a sought after location close to local amenities and schools. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge and separate dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room and ground floor wc. To the first floor can be found three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. Stairs from the landing lead to a further double bedroom. Outside can be found a beautifully maintained, well stocked garden with lawn and patio areas, ample off road car parking and a detached garage. The property is well placed for access to local amenities in Littleover Village, well regarded local schools at primary and secondary level and road links with Derby City and the A38. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Accessed via a hardwood entrance door to the front, stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator and period archway.
Lounge 11' 4" x 12' ( 3.45m x 3.66m )
Having window to the front with secondary glazing, feature fireplace, gas central heating radiator, decorative ceiling coving rose and TV point.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.78m )
Having double glazed window to the side and window to the rear with secondary glazing, gas central heating radiator, feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, decorative ceiling coving and door to:
Kitchen 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, complementary tiled walls and tiled flooring, cooker point with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, gas central heating radiator, door to understairs storage cupboard and door to:
Having plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator, door giving access to the garden and door to:
Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of low level WC and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the rear, tiled flooring and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a glass sky-light, period archway and stairs to second floor bedroom 4.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 13' 11" ( 3.53m x 4.24m )
Having double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 10' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.33m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 11' ( 2.95m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and obscure glazed window.
Bedroom 4 11' 11" x 15' ( 3.63m x 4.57m )
Having fitted wardrobes, eaves storage, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
To the front, the property is set back from the road screened behind mature trees. A driveway provides ample off road parking and leads to a detached garage. To the rear of the property is a beautifully maintained enclosed garden: mainly laid to lawn with a range of shaped borders, well stocked with tree and shrubs, patio seating area, greenhouse and offers a good degree of privacy.
Having double doors to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43142631.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.