4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGussiford Lane, Exmouth
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- Outstanding Coastal & Estuary Views
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Generous Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- Beautiful Private Gardens
- Private Driveway Parking & Storage
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Convenient Edge Of Town Location
This outstanding Georgian townhouse occupies an enviable position on the edge of Exmouth town. Boasting exceptional views across the town to the South Devon Coastline, Haldon Hills and River Exe Estuary. With accommodation over three floors with a spacious kitchen/dining room and four large double bedrooms in addition to a well-proportioned dual aspect sitting room which enjoys excellent views across the private gardens. Twin doors from the sitting room open into a generous second reception room which leads to the Kitchen/dinner. Outside the property is approached through handsome lawned gardens across an ornate pathway from the gated entrance in Gussiford Lane. A rather unique aspect to the gardens is not only their privacy but also the views across town to the Exe Estuary which is a truly rare find in a period property within the town. To the rear a paved terraced area leads directly from the kitchen, ideal for breakfast during the summer months. Steps then lead to a further patio area and a part cover car port with large storage shed (formally a Budleigh Beach Hut) and off street parking. Arguably one of the finest period townhouses in this location that boasts these outstanding views. In lovely decorative order throughout which is a true testament to the extensive re-decoration works that have been carried out by the present owners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43142910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6975554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.