3 bedroom link detached house for saleHall Lane, West Winch, King's Lynn
Sold STC £235,000
- Beautifully presented linked house
- Three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Parking & gardens
- Village location
A beautifully presented linked house in a non-estate position in the popular village of West Winch. The good sized accommodation comprises of three reception rooms, conservatory and three bedrooms. Externally there is parking and attractive rear garden.
Early viewings are highly recommended to this beautifully presented linked house in the popular village of West Winch. The good sized accommodation includes a cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, reception room and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking and attractive gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled floor, BT point, stairs to first floor.
WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor.
Lounge 16' x 11' 10" into chimney breast recess ( 4.88m x 3.61m into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front, gas fire to marble fireplace with back boiler, radiator.
Dining Room 7' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Conservatory 10' x 11' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.45m )
Of UPVC construction, tiled floor, power points.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, UPVC double glazed window to rear, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, worktop surfaces, double electric oven, gas hob, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, space for fridge/freezer, opening to dining room.
Reception Room 17' x 8' 2" ( 5.18m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC French doors to rear, tiled floor, radiator.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
Units at base and wall level, stainless steel sink with drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, UPVC double glazed window to front, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side, access to loft space
Bedroom One 9' 1" max x 12' ( 2.77m max x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" including wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 3.53m including wardrobes x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" including wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 2.06m including wardrobes x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor, tiled walls, airing cupboard.
To the front the property is approached over a gravel driveway providing parking. There are shrubs an plants to borders.
The rear garden has a patio and decking area. The lawned garden enjoys well stocked flower borders. Timber garden shed, outside tap and outside power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43143219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.