2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleYardley Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham
- Two double bedrooms
- Extremely large lounge/diner
- Brand new fitted kitchen
- Long lease
- Ground floor
- New fitted bathroom
- Brand new central heating system and boiler
- Brand new double glazing
Completely refurbished modern ground floor apartment not one to be missed! Brand new modern kitchen, Large lounge/diner, two large double bedrooms, new central heating and double glazing. No upward chain!
This beautifully presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment comprises of; entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge/diner, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, rear communal gardens, double glazing, gas central heating, long lease, within easy reach of Acocks Green train station and no upward chain.
Communal car parking with access to a garage, pathway leading to a communal entrance and the property front door.
Door to front elevation, wooden flooring, storage cupboard and doors to:
Living Room 17' 10" x 13' 5" ( 5.44m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door out to communal garden, glazed double doors through to the hallway and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' ( 2.46m x 2.44m )
Being fitted to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Storage cupboard, airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 5" plus cupboard ( 4.09m x 3.18m plus cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 13' 7" plus cupboard ( 2.39m x 4.14m plus cupboard )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower over, W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas and a chrome heated towel rail.
Communal gardens accessed from the lounge enclosed by hedging.
Secure garage located in a separate block.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43143396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.