2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKings Road, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £220,000
- Town Centre Location
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- First Floor Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms and Cellar
We are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom end-of-terrace property, located in a beautiful central area of Bury St Edmunds. Set just a stone's throw away from the town centre, viewings are highly recommended.
We are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom end-of-terrace property, conveniently located in the centre of Bury St Edmunds. The property consists of a utility room, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, an upstairs bathroom and a secluded rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended.
Living Room 12' 8" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.86m x 3.58m into recess )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Door to front and double glazed sash window to front. Fireplace with void for electric fire. Tiled flooring with exposed floorboards, power points, TV point and arch way to:
Kitchen 13' x 7' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.34m )
Textured ceiling with spot lighting. Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Sink and drainer. AEG gas oven and hob with extractor fan over. Hatch to cellar, radiator, stairs to first floor. Door to:
Door leading to side access to the front of the property, door to the utility, door leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 8' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 2.46m max x 3.58m max )
Plastered ceilings, overhead light fixing, double glazed window to the side aspect, void for washing machine and fridge-freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, boiler, door leading to:
Textured ceiling, window to the rear, hand wash basin, w.c, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, overhead light fixing, loft access, doors opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Textured ceiling, overhead light fixing, double glazed Sash window overlooking the front, carpet flooring, power socket, radiator.
Bedroom 2 17' 1" x 8' 2" ( 5.21m x 2.49m )
Plastered ceiling, overhead light fixing, double glazed window overlooking the side, carpet flooring, power socket, radiator.
Plastered ceiling, overhead light fixing, double glazed window overlooking the rear, laminate flooring, bath with shower attachment, hand wash basin, w.c, radiator, part tiled walls.
To the front of the property, a timber gate opens to the rear entrance of the property with a concrete base. To the rear there is right of way access for the neighbouring property's bins. The fully enclosed garden boasts a concrete patio area with artificial turf and raised flower beds.
From our office in Bury St Edmunds town centre take Woodhall Street north onto King's Road where the property can be found a short way down on the left hand side with or for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43145706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.