2 bedroom terraced house for saleHelena Square, London, SE16
- Gated riverside development
- Enclosed rear garden
- Own parking space on drive
- High ceilings
- Ideal for commuting to Canary Wharf and the City
- Close to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre and Surrey Quays Leisure Park
- Quiet, family-friendly area
- Good local pubs
- Neutral decoration
GUIDE PRICE £675,000 - £700,000. We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 double bedroom terraced house within the sought after Sovereign Crescent development. The property is a stone's throw from the river, in a convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, public transport links and good schools. The impressive accommodation comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
- Close to Rotherhithe station (Overground)
- Close to Canada Water station (Jubilee line)
- Good bus links (C10 and 381)
- Close to Hilton Docklands Nelson Dock Pier (river boat)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43145955.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference enk-2xy2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.