3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyville Road, Frome
Sold STC £240,000
- *** Popular Area ***
- Well Presented
- Garage & Workshop
- Three Bedrooms
- Sunny Garden
Located on the ever popular Bath side of town, this well presented home has to be seen to be truly appreciated. Benefitting from three bedrooms and a sunny southern facing garden as well as a workshop, garage and driveway parking.
*** POPULAR AREA ***
Front aspect double glazed door. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.82m )
Front aspect double glazed window. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Rolltop worksurfaces with an inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer.
Living Room 15' 8" x 14' ( 4.78m x 4.27m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors into garden. Radiators.
First Floor Landing
Side aspect double glazed window. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 13' 2" ( 2.82m x 4.01m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" into recess x 11' 9" ( 2.84m into recess x 3.58m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.16m x 2.41m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC.
Paved stone patio area with space for table and chairs. There is also a central area laid to astro turf surrounded by shingle stone. The garden is fully enclosed and catches the sun with a nice open feel.
Garage 8' 2" x 22' 2" ( 2.49m x 6.76m )
Up & over door. Power & light. Door into workshop.
Workshop 8' x 8' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.49m )
Power & light. Double glazed door into garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43146513.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.