3 bedroom terraced house for saleNursery Road, North Anston, Sheffield
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE
- Lounge, separate dining room, kitchen
- Three bedrooms, garden to rear and off road parking
- Offers in excess of £100,000
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this three bedroom mid terraced property. Offering spacious accommodation only to be revealed by a full inspection and benefitting from a good sized rear garden and off road parking.
Deceiving from the outside and must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the spacious accommodation afforded by this three bedroom mid terraced property. Would be particularly suitable for either the first time buyer or investor with the property available to purchase with no upward chain. Comprising Lounge, separate dining room, re-fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom/WC. Three generous bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating, lawned garden to the rear and off road parking for two cars. Located close to the various amenities within Dinnington and having easy access to motorway connections.
Lounge 12' 11" x 13' 7" Into Side Chimney Breast ( 3.94m x 4.14m Into Side Chimney Breast )
Front facing double glazed window, feature fireplace with electric fire, Central heating radiator, built in cupboard space and a wooden floor.
Dining Room 17' 1" into doorway x 13' 6" ( 5.21m into doorway x 4.11m )
Having a stair case rising to the first floor, with under stairs storage, and two central heating radiators. rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.49m )
Fully fitted kitchen with light wood wall and base units with a one and a half stainless steal sink. Mosaic style tiling to splash back areas and tiling to floor. Electric oven and hob with an overhead extractor. Central heating radiator and plumbing for a washing machine. Door leading to the rear porch.
Half tiled walls and a low flush WC. Wall mounted combination central heating radiator. Double glazed door to garden.
Hallway And Landing
Stairs leading from Dining Room to first floor landing, which has a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 13' 7" Into side of chimney breast ( 3.91m x 4.14m Into side of chimney breast )
Master bedroom with a front double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 8" Into side of chimney breast ( 4.19m x 3.25m Into side of chimney breast )
With built in cupboard space, a central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window complimented with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Having a rear facing, double glazed window.
With a low flush WC and a wash hand basin , bath with shower attachment to the taps and glazed side screen. Heated towel rail and full tiling to the walls. Double glazed frosted window.
Garden And Outside Area
Good sized lawned garden to the rear. Having a dropped kerb for off-road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43147395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.