2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolywell Road, Ilkeston
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Stunning Kitchen and Bathroom
- Good Off Road Parking
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Must Be Viewed
You just need to simply look at the photos to appreciate what a fantastic property is on offer today. The current owners over the years have made this lovely semi-detached property into the ideal first time buyers property located on the ever sort after Shipley View Estate.
You just need to simply look at the photos to appreciate what a fantastic property is on offer today. The current owners over the years have made this lovely semi-detached property into the ideal first time buyers property located on the ever sort after Shipley View Estate. The property boasts a stunning kitchen/diner and a modern bathroom with feature tiles. A particular feature to note is the plot that the property resides on; the garden is generous and also has good off road parking to the front. A viewing is essential to appreciate what is on offer.
Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner and a conservatory. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden and a drive to the front. The property is gas central heated and double glazed.
Having double glazed door and window to the front elevation, space for cloaks and electric consumer unit and door to:
Lounge 12' 6" x 14' ( 3.81m x 4.27m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen/diner 9' 5" x 12' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.81m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, sink with mixer tap. tiled splashbacks, integrated microwave, electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, space for dining table, tiled flooring and double glazed patio doors leading to:
Conservatory 6' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.96m )
Having tiled flooring, double glazed windows and double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 2 6' 7" x 12' 7" ( 2.01m x 3.84m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator , fitted carpet and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator and tilled walls and flooring.
To the front is a block paved driveway offering ample off road parking. Side access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly gravelled with a border, planting and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.