1 bedroom flat for saleKidbrooke Park Road London SE3
- Elegant and good sized one bedroom first floor conversion flat
- Highly regarded residential road
- Attractive communal gardens to the rear
- High ceilings and original features
- Beautiful and extensive communal garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- residents off street parking
- Short walk to Blackheath Standard and Blackheath Village
This is a beautifully presented and very characterful first floor, one double bedroom conversion flat on this highly regarded residential road, just a short walk from the open heath and Blackheath Village beyond whilst also close to the shops and facilities of Blackheath Standard too.
Features include an impressive reception room with two sash windows and lovely views overlooking the immaculate communal gardens to the rear with a high ceiling and attractive open plan kitchen, a spacious bedroom and period style bathroom. There are many elegant original features throughout this delightful apartment and there are also very impressive high ceilings to the bedroom.
Additional features include a beautiful and extensive communal garden and residents' parking to the front. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43148052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P201606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.