5 bedroom detached house for saleFalmer Road, Rottingdean, Brighton
Offers in Excess of £750,000
- A Completely Refurbished Detached House
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms, 42'8 Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking Spaces
- South/Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer For Sale this stunning and recently refurbished detached house. The property consists of 5 BEDROOMS, 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast Room, 2 Bathrooms, Separate Cloakroom & a Utility Room. The property also benefits from having a Wonderful Rear Garden.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer For Sale this stunning and recently refurbished detached house. The property consists of 5 BEDROOMS, 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast Room, 2 Bathrooms, Separate Cloakroom & a Utility Room. The property also benefits from having Off Road Parking Space, Rear Terrace, Rear Garden & Wonderful Views.
Lounge 19' 6" narrowing to 16' 6" x 14' 8" ( 5.94m narrowing to 5.03m x 4.47m )
Reception 2 15' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.70m x 2.84m )
Games Room 23' 9" x 14' 6" ( 7.24m x 4.42m )
Kitchen/ Diner/ Breakfast Room 42' 8" into bay x 17' 2" narrowing to 10' 9" ( 13.00m into bay x 5.23m narrowing to 3.28m )
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 1 25' 9" x 12' 1" ( 7.85m x 3.68m )
En-Suite Bathroom 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
Walk-In Dressing Room 15' 1" x 6' 3" ( 4.60m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 2 14' 1" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.58m )
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 4 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 5 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.63m )
Front Car Port
Rear Full Width Terrace
Rear Car Port
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43148588.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD101016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.