3 bedroom terraced house for saleRowley Gardens, Cheshunt, EN8
- Conveniently located for local schools, shops, road, bus and rail links and local leisure amenities.
- Ample parking to front and rear of the property.
- Easily maintained garden set to lawn with flower borders.
- Fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances including, fridge, freezer, oven and hob.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
- Double glazed throughout with gas central heating via radiators.
- Downstairs guest w.c. and utility / store room.
- Good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Luxury bathroom with fully enclosed shower cubicle.
We are delighted to offer for sale this lovely 3 bedroom terraced house in central Cheshunt within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented providing ample living space, good size well appointed bedrooms and comprises:
- Large open plan lounge/diner
- Fitted kitchen
- Fitted bathroom
- Downstairs guest w.c.
- Gas central heating via radiators
- Double glazed throughout
- Utility/store room
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43158882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vw7-jlr7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.