3 bedroom bungalow for saleLochfoot, Dumfries, DG2
Sold STCM £260,000
- Tranquil countryside location
- Bright spacious living accomodation throughout
- Well presented decor to all rooms
- Private, mature, well tended gardens surround property
- Large decking area for alfresco dining wth wooden chalet
- Situated on local bus route to Dumfries and market town of Castle Douglas
- Short drive from local primary school ( 3 miles )and new general hospital ( 5 miles)
- Newly fitted combi boiler, Energy rating D, mains gas supply
- Large double garage with roof storage space and workshop to rear with electric supply
- Large driveway with ample parking for several motors
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zbr-zjnq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.